Sabado, Mayo 3, 2014

YES, I HAVE OCD (Obsessive Crocheting Disorder)!

OCD. Obsessive Crocheting Disorder. I am an addict. I'm hooked! I started crocheting 5 years ago, thanks to my good friend (who is in our Lord's embrace now) who got me into this art. She taught me the basics of the craft (foundation ch, sc, dc, etc). I coudn't get enough so I researched, watched YouTube tutorials and practiced, practiced, practiced! I personally enjoy making amigurumis, i can say amis are my forte! Well anyway, this is my first ever crochet project. I didn't use a pattern for it but I love how it turned out. I was able to sell a number of these purses by the way! I'll be posting more of my projects soon, and maybe throw in some free patterns too! Happy crocheting! 



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento